We have listed some advices for you, to ensure that you will have a great experience at the North Sea Beach Marathon.
- Avoid eating within the last two hours before race start.
- Drink plenty of fluids up to 30 min. before the start of your race.
- Use shorts, techshirt and good running shoes (avoid new shoes).
- Warm up before start.
- For your own safety, be aware of the messages that race speakers advertise.
- Show consideration for other guests on the Beach.
- Running at a pace that suits you.
- Remember that you run at your own risk.
- Do not run if you feel unwell or have been sick prior to race day. It is possible to transfer your entry fee to next years race.
(Can only be transferred once.)
- Stretch out thoroughly after the race.
- Note that doping control can take place.
The North Sea Beach Marathon is placed at the beach. The dunes are very sensible to trafick. So please stay on the footpaths, so we can avoid sand drift. Please use the waste containers in the area.